5 Signs You're Ready to Buy a HomeSep 26, 2023
Tired of renting? If you’ve been toying with the idea of buying a home but not sure if you’re ready, here are 5 signs that it’s time.
1. You’re financially stable: You have a steady income and you have money in the bank for a down payment (without draining your emergency fund).
2. Your rent is rising: Rising rent makes it harder to budget your monthly expenses and save for your other financial goals. Once renting starts to feel like throwing money down the drain and you want to build your own equity, you may be ready to buy.
3. Your credit score is solid: A good credit score will help you qualify for more favorable interest rate and loan terms.
4. You’re ready to stay in one spot for a while: Consider your long-term plans. Do you plan to stay in the area for several years? Buying a home may be more financially beneficial than renting.
5. You’re ready for the responsibility: There are so many benefits to buying a home, but it is a significant commitment. From maintenance to yard work, consider if you are ready to leave the landlord behind.
Want help to assess if you’re ready to buy? Send us an email to chat about your situation for an honest conversation about your future at [email protected]
Like this and want to hear more? Awesome. Let's stay in touch.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.